Thursday 24 May 2007

Nature on Flickr

Just discovered the magic of sharing images with others on Flickr. I am simply amazed at the quality of many of the images posted there and also quite envious when comparing quality of my images to the work of others. I have posted some links in the sidebar to some outstanding sites that showcase nature, particularly on the NSW Far South Coast but also others that contain exceptional photography.

You can also visit my Flickr page here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8215416@N06/


Cheers
Pete

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Peter,

I agree, there is lots of fabulous nature photography to browse through and enjoy on Flickr. And thanks for adding my flickr site to your list here.

I have received more traffic on my Nature Blog since linking my flickr photos to my blog.

Having my email address linked to my blog site is also an advantage, because I have been receiving a few emails lately from people asking questions, which is exactly what I am looking for - ie: an oppportunity to share my nature observations and enthusiasm as far as possible.

Cheers
Gaye

Siobhan said...

Hi Pete,

I sent you a Flickrmail last week about one of your beautiful photos. Could you please check your Flickrmail and reply to it?

Many thanks,
Siobhan